If you would like to take a behind the scenes role at Slickguns and help out with the day to day site operation, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Moderator" in the title. We are looking for independent individuals who have a passion for firearms and deals. Although at this time we can not offer significant compensation, we hope for these positions to grow into full time in the future.
Please mention your Slickguns.com user name, your location, topics that interest you and what would you like to help us with. We prefer users that have a history of deal posts and comments. Please mention if you are interested in compensation and your preferable rate. Only moderators that can commit to working certain hours in the day will be compensated.
Tasks that we need help with
1. Monitor http://www.slickguns.com/today and review any new deals
posted. Add UPC and MPN for price comparison to work, upload a picture
if it's missing or it's not adequate, find a better or more accurate
2. First time posters / newly registered user need to be approved in
order for their "deal" to show up. We need to make sure it's an actual
deal and not spam, if everything is legit, we approve those users.
3. Utilize our price trackers and tools that we have built to locate good deals, price drops, popular products that are back in stock.
4. Monitor other websites and forums for any possible good deals that
might come up. New deals are not common on the weekends and evenings, we need to review and refresh
older postings that are popular and still in stock during these times.
5. Help out newbies in the forum section and delete forum spam.
There are many more tasks that we could use help with, if you are
interested I can email you more information about we are looking for.