Thread: Anyone receive mags from TheMakoGroup.com?

Anyone receive mags from TheMakoGroup.com?

Ordered mags on 1/11 and they immediately charged my credit card. Nothing received yet. Not a big deal but don't like that I paid already.

Anyone receive anything from them?

I ordered 20 mags 12/26 and received on 1/29, so expect a looong wait. They just showed up on my doorstep one day even though the website still showed (processing). They seem to be a really good quality and worth

The price, so if the wait wasn't so long and the owner such a butt head I would order more!

OK, thanks, I will wait some more....

Ordered on the 1/7, got notice it was shipping on the 2/22. I read some were that you order them and forget you did. Sooner or later they should show up.

A Month and a Half

Quote Originally Posted by sbig View Post
    Ordered mags on 1/11 and they immediately charged my credit card. Nothing received yet. Not a big deal but don't like that I paid already.

Placed an order on the 2nd of January and got the magazines in mid-February. Magazines work and are as advertised.

I ordered 6 around 1/6 and receive them towards the end of February. I ordered 6 more on 1/16 and they have not come in yet. Worth the wait because you are getting the new revision 3 of the mag where they have addressed the fit issue. I assume you are talking about the E Lander mags. If not then never mind!

I did receive the nags yesterday, 3/19. So a two month + wait, but the mags appear to be a very nice product.

Quote Originally Posted by sbig View Post

I ordered and paid for mine on January 16, 2013. The charge was immediate and was NOT an "authorization" so the money is long-gone. Today is March 22, 2013 -- well over two full months since payment was made -- and I have yet to receive anything, except for my original order confirmation two months ago.

I called and asked what the issue was, and they claimed it would be at least another full month before they ship. That would put it well past my ability to file a dispute with my CC bank, which puts me in a bit of a quandary. I don't need the mags as I have amassed about 50 during that time in Pmags, Troy Battlemags, and good old Colt standard 30-round metal mags. I also have some of those Thermomold expanding mags and others. I'm not jonesing for mags, so I can be patient, but I also don't need them either.

I'll probably just suck it up and wait, but as a small business web vendor myself, my agreement with all of the various CC companies absolutely prohibits me from charging a customer prior to shipment of the product (there is a difference between an auth and a charge). That is the general agreement all merchants agree to, but I am sure there are some exceptions. I'm not sure if Mako is one of those exceptions, or if they're just riding the line.

Either way, I am modestly concerned, but I'll get over it -- if they get here.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.