Thread: Sky Guns International

Sky Guns International

Has anyone heard an update on their order status? I knew I would be waiting but it is frustrating that they do not have a phone number to call for status updates. The preorder link is here http://www.slickguns.com/product/sky...-gas-block-675.

Have they communicated with you at all? Did they charge you yet?

I was charged when placing the order and they have given vague information on when the order will ship which is why I wanted to see if anyone else had received their order yet.

At this point Sky Guns is no longer responding to email. Has anyone else contacted them or know of a phone number that I can reach them with?

Late reply.... update on order status

I received my upper first... they didn't get their lower shipment in when they expected, and the uppers were delayed because of back-ordered gas rings.

With the delay in lowers, they offered a PSA or Superior lower for a $40 upcharge. I opted for an $80 refund, and they shipped me the LPK and adjustable stock with a check for the refund. I paid $100 for a PSA blemished lower (direct from PSA). I also have some ATI lowers, and that's what I've mated with the upper.

I can't blame Sky-Guns for the madness that they got screwed by... they had their supply lines hijacked by others (I believe them when they say this).

I would do business with Sky-Guns again.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.