Thread: Taclite 50BMG uppers, anyone with any experience with these?

Taclite 50BMG uppers, anyone with any experience with these?

I have been considering trying out the 50BMG but cost has been prohibitive. That is until I discovered the Taclite Spartan upper.

http://www.tactilite.com/Spartan-50-...eiver-p/s1.htm

I was hoping someone here may have some experience with this upper or at least this company. $1600 is still a lot of money (for me at least) to get into the 50BMG scene. I would like to find a few people who own these and are willing to tell all.

Appreciate the responses in advance!

I don't have any experience with this particular brand/model, but a good friend of mine had one made by Bohica and he liked it quite a bit. I think he had to do something different with his hammer, but otherwise it was a standard lower.

He showed me a plate of steel he shot at and that was all the convincing I needed that he had a beast.

This looks almost identical to safety harbor firearms .50BMG uppers, which are a bit cheaper. Maybe some different furniture/barrels? Just another option if you're shopping for 50BMG uppers. I have no experience with either company, but if you buy one, go to the range and write us up a report.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.