Bright and Cheap Flashlights Comparison and Battery chart
|Submitted by benwalls, updated by mark 44 months ago (2012-04-16)|
1200 Lumens, as bright as car headlights if not even brighter. Brightest of, all along with flashlight number 2, but this one is focusable, requires 2 18650 batteries, 5 modes.
Output is the same as flashlight number 1, it is smaller, non focusable, requires 1 18650 batteries, 5 modes.
300 Lumens, very focusable, waterproof, comes with adapter for 3 AAA batteries, but it can also be used with one 18650 battery. Beats the Nebo Readline both in brightness and ease of use.
220 Lumens, comes with the 3 AAA adapter, cannot accept 18650 batteries. Focusable, 5 modes.
Everyone should have one of these. 300 Lumens, really bright, small and focusable. Only one mode. Works 30% better with 14500 battery, but it gets hot and drains the battery quickly. It is really bright with a standard AA battery as well, last at least 10 hours with the standard battery and it does not get hot.
6) Panasonic D Battery for size comparison only
9) Standard AA Duracell Battery
10) Standard Eneloop AA Rechargeable Battery available at Costco with charger
11) 3 AAA battery adapter for Nebo Redline Flashlight, in some flashlights this set can be replaced with one 18650 battery (Not in Nebo Redline, but works in number 3 flashlight from the above)
12) Standard Duracell AAA battery
13) Standard Rechargeable Eneloop AAA battery available at Costco
This charger comes with 2 18650 batteries, but it is also able to charge two (2) 14500 batteries (AA equivalent in dimensions) and can charge CR123 batteries.
|Comments (2)||Views (5024)||Report|